Friday, September 2, 2011

Ready To Run

Dear God,
It's been so amazing this past month serving you whole heartedly, I'm really getting the hang of letting you take control. Even when I found out that my grandparents were both starting their cancer treatment at the same time, I knew it was in your hands. We all wonder why bad things happen to good people, but if people are truly good and know you, the trials we face bring us so much deeper in to your love. Today you had the fellas and I meet at breakfast to talk about your plans for us this year in the halls of our school, and I thank you for really driving me to start the day off. It's so crazy to think, we have the gift of eternal water inside of us, and we get to share our cup, which you fill, to those around us. I even got to share the gospel with my mother who I pray will also find serenity in you, so I can spend eternity with her. On another note, it's been so sick being able to casually chill with you throughout my day. The little and big decisions in my life now go through you, I can't get you off of my mind as I fall in love with you. It's such an out of body experience seeing how broken the world is, but how beautiful you made it to be. Father, I just pray that you would reveal your truth for me, as a true ambassador for you. Thank you for everything I take for granted, Jesus, this is in your name.


Love,
Lucas



No comments:

Post a Comment