Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Dear God,

Thank you for a new start. Tonight was a night of dwelling, on the good rather than the bad. Thank you for the blessings in my life and for opening my eyes to see them. The beauty in this world is amazing Lord, only something you can create. Help me to see it every day; help me to feel your love when I start slipping down. Don't let me fall back into who I was.

Most of all, thank you for clarity Lord. On life, on friendships, on letting go. I feel in my heart the fulfillment I've been looking for all my life. I never thought I would have the strength that I do now. Help me to turn to you from now on, always. The change in my life is so evident that its overwhelming. Your love is overwhelming, and I would be a fool not to take advantage of that. True giving comes from an overflowing heart. Thank you for your love. Thank you for seeing the depths of my heart and still loving me the same.

Help my work crew family keep strong in their faith. Help us to stick by each other as hard times come. Help us to lift each other up and be there at all times. You put us all together for a reason, and that reason is so clear to me Lord. I feel it in my heart how close we are and will always be. I could not be more thankful for them. True friendships are such a blessing.

All my delight is in you Lord, forevermore. Watch over us this month as the seasons start to change; for better and for worse. Help us to keep our hearts filled with your love and our mind focused on your purpose. With every day that passes, my love for you becomes stronger. Please don't let it fade. Help me to embrace your beauty in every second of every day. This life is such a blessing. Thank you.

Your daughter,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment