Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Cry of My Heart

Lord,

You are just so good. I cannot express in these simple words the gratitude I feel towards You. I thank You over and over for Your blessings. Thank You for giving me patience with others and with myself. Thank You for guiding me towards people who will help me to grow in You. Thank You for giving me spiritual rest and security in Your strong and comforting arms. Thank You for my struggles, as they push me closer to You for stability. Thank You for choosing me to do Your will. Thank You for Love. Thank You for the Cross. Thank You for Your Spirit, leading me through this newfound independence from the world and dependence on You.

Thank You for being.

And thank You for not letting forget that.

In Your Perfect Name,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment